Hey there! It’s week 1! I hope you are as excited as I am to get this started!
My amazing mom has decided to do the food portion with me which I am so glad!
Basically what I’m going to do is post a weeks worth of recipes! Along with what I’m going to do this first week for exercise!
So for the first week… Drum roll please…
Chose any that you like! I like to make the scones and then eat them along with my other breakfast items. I kind of keep breakfast simple :)
- Blueberry Scones
- Breakfast Omlette/Bowl with Sausage, Eggs, Spinach, and Cherry Tomatoes (I like to get the Jimmy Dean pre-cooked sausage and throw it in my pan with Eggs, spinach, a cut-in-half chery tomatoes)
- Eggs, Bacon, and Grilled Bell Peppers (2-3 eggs cooked however you like, bacon, and grilled bell peppers)
For lunches I do specific recipes, but I also do leftovers from dinner the night before! Up to you what you would like to do.
- Italian Sub Rollup
- Hearty Chicken Salad
- Cucumber Tuna Cups (I use Veganese instead of mayo to make it paleo)
- Mini Pizzas (I crave pizza a lot so these are an amazing alternative)
- Paleo Burger and Sweet Potato Fries (instead of Greek Yogurt use Veganese and Avocado for an avocado mayo and Ore Ida makes some really good frozen sweet potato fries)
- Almond Crusted Chicken Tenders with Honey-Mango Dipping Sauce (Do just the dipping sauce- it’s INCREDIBLE!)
- Mango Chicken Stuffed Bell Peppers
- Pineapple Chicken Skewers and/or Marinaded Steak Skewers
- Spaghetti Squash (I use chicken instead of sausage, but it is up to you what you would like to use)
- Monday: CARDIO! Haha! Up to you what you would like to do from running to bicycling! I will be running. Trying to work myself back up to run a 5K. I downloaded an app that really helps me called “From Couch to 5K.” I talks to you and let’s you know when to walk/run and lets you play your own music while you are doing it.
- Tuesday: Strength! I will be doing T25 to start off with and then in a month I will be switching to Crossfit! Find a class that works for you. I like doing classes because I find that I am more apt to go when I have people holding me accountable.
- Wednesday: CARDIO AGAIN!
- Thursday: Strength!
- Friday: Yoga!! It’s such a great way to streach at the end of the week and get that strength training in a different way!
Alright guys! That’s it for the week! I’ll try to update every day with pictures and tips and such! :)